The first thing you need to know is there are some criteria you need to meet if you wish to apply for a visitor visa in Australia.
- Paid working is not allowed, however, you can volunteer
- You must not engage, for more than 3 months, in any studies or training.
- You must maintain adequate health insurance for the whole of your stay
- You are not allowed to make a valid visa application for any new substantive visa other than a protection visa.
- The holder must not remain in Australia after the end of the period of stay permitted by the visa.
- You cannot stay for more than 12 months