Himalayan Bussiness Group

Partner Visa

Partner Visa in Australia

Partner Visa in Australia

If you are coming to Australia to study, you are eligible to bring your family members with you. You can either include them on your original student visa application or you can apply for their visas once you have started your course in Australia so that they can join you. Spouses, partners, and unmarried children under the age of 18 are eligible for dependent visas.

If you have a spouse or de facto who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen, you may be eligible for one of these visas. However, the relationship must be genuine and ongoing, and both parties must freely consent to the relationship. In instances where you do not live with your partner, you will need to demonstrate to the Department that this separation is only temporary. If your relationship has broken down and the following scenarios apply to your situation:

  • There is a child of the relationship;
  • Your partner died and you can prove that your relationship would have continued if your partner had lived and you have close business, cultural or personal ties in Australia;
  • You or members of your family unit have suffered family violence.

Partner Visa in Canada

However, if you are thinking of applying for a partner visa in Canada, there some differences. But, you don’t need to be stressed, Himalaya Business Group will explain it to you in sequence.

Partner Visa in Canada
Criteria To Meet

Criteria To Meet

At first there some criteria you need to meet to apply for the visa:

  • You need to be at least 18 years old.
  • You should live in Canada, or planning to return to Canada once your spouse or partner becomes a permanent resident of Canada.
  • You must make sure that you are able and willing to provide for the basic financial needs of your spouse or partner for three years.

Documents Required

Documents you need to have for applying:

  • Passport & travel history
  • Background documentation
  • Spouse/partner documentation including marriage certificate
  • Other proof of relationship
  • Income proof of sponsor to show adequate finances
  • Completed application & consulate fees

Documents Required