For students, studying in a foreign country is one of the most life-changing experiences they can have. As exciting as it sounds, the journey can be challenging and scary at times, especially if you don’t know much about the country, their people, and the institution you’re applying to. Thus, Himalayan Business Group strives to guide students at every step to realise their dreams of pursuing a career abroad.
College & University Admission in Australia
We, the Himalayan Business Group family, are committed to helping you succeed in finding the right college or university that values your life goals and educates you towards it.
If your study abroad destination is Australia, we suggest you start researching for a favourable Australian institution approximately 18 months before you start your studies, as the application processes might take a long time. Here’s a step-by-step guide on the things you need to do before you apply:
- To begin with, you should have a decent notion of which course(s) you want to take
- Then, you want to get a rough idea on where in Australia you want to study
- Once you’ve narrowed down your options, ensure that the institution’s courses are of high quality and that the teaching is of an excellent standard. Australia is home to many world ranked universities. You can make use of the website: australian-universities.com to check which ones rank higher and where the one you’ve chosen ranks.
- Choose a university that ranks higher and offers your preferred course
- Look for scholarship opportunities within the university’s websites, social media profiles and consulting experts at HBG
- Minimise costs by looking for accommodation outside of the city where transportation is accessible and reliable
College & University Admission in Canada
If your study destination is Canada, here’s a few things you need to take into consideration:
- Most universities have a section in their website dedicated to international students. You can get information regarding student life, accommodation, admission process, entry requirements, and more from this section.
- You should start searching for a favourable Canadian University to attend at least 12 months before beginning your studies, as the application process might take quite a while.
- Ensure that the courses provided by the institution are of high quality, with an excellent standard of teaching.
- Many Canadian educational institutions offer scholarships and awards to help finance the studies of those students with exceptional results. However, the amount and type of reward and scholarships differ depending on the institution.